Reflection/ Reflection

Reflection/ Reflection

Original
 When it comes to improvement within photography, I have a long way to go. I have become better since the beginning of this semester, but I need to develop my own style as a photographer. To improve technically, I could learn to use Photoshop more efficiently. My images could be more compelling as well, as mentioned earlier when discussing effort. I need more confidence when it comes to my photography so I can start stepping out of my comfort zone and producing more out of the box images.

Grade
I would give myself a B. While I improved my images and stepped out of my comfort zone somewhat, I still need to work on my Photoshop skills to become more proficient. I think my projects would be a lot more visually pleasing if i could improve my Photoshop skills.

Comments